This is The Five, our daily run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
ONE: Doom Patrol
The trailer for season 2 of Doom Patrol has arrived!
TWO: Anderson Cooper and Wyatt
The look on Wyatt’s face is priceless!
THREE: Karen Alert
This one is “pretty special.”
FOUR: Iggy Azalea Has a “Not a Secret” Son
Iggy did not confirm when her son was born or his name. The baby’s father is believed to be fellow rapper Playboi Carti, who Iggy has been dating since 2018. Rumor has it, that she gave birth to the baby months ago.
FIVE: Rollerblading Goes Fast When Propelled by a Leaf Blower
- The Friday Cocktail — Tito’s Red, White and Boozy
- Prince Royce Reveals Surprise Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Dean Cain Called Out For Being Completely Wrong About Superman
- Penn Badgley Was Quite Into the Hallucinogenic Drugs in His 20s
- Brie Larson Is Now a YouTuber
- RuPaul Deleted All of Her Social Media Accounts. What’s Up Ru?
- The Five — Maya Moore, Courtney Stodden & Brian Austin Green, Norman Reedus & RuPaul, Steve Nicks, and Tom Hanks
- That Time Sia Stopped Maddie Ziegler From Getting on a Plane With Harvey Weinstein
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Looking for a new home? Well, the Towson house from John Waters‘ Serial Mom is up for sale! [OMG BLOG]
★ A Miami-Dade police officer has been “relieved of duty” after a viral video showed him sucker-punching a black woman following a dispute at the airport. [Towleroad]
★ Ozark will be back for one final glorious two-part season! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Despite his status as one of the hottest mask-wearers around, NBC News correspondent Morgan Chesky has tested positive for the new coronavirus. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ This is what Angelina Jolie wore 20 years ago at the Mission: Impossible II premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ The six-count indictment against Ghislaine Maxwell includes abuse and exploitation. [Celebitchy]
★ Actor Adam Perry wants to you to take COVID-19 very, very seriously. And he should know being a survivor of the virus. [Boy Culture]