This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring a twist on Ivanka Trump‘s commencement speech, a Cullman Liquidation commercial, Trump supporters have arrived in Tulsa, a retirement gift, and Rep. Cedric Richmond owning Matt Gaetz.
ONE: A Twist on Ivanka Trump’s Commencement Speech
More of this please!
TWO: The Best Commercial Ever
Simply genius, Cullman Liquidation!
THREE: Trump Supporters Have Arrived in Tulsa
And they are, well…
FOUR: A Retirement Gift
What a good boy!
FIVE: Representative Cedric Richmond
This is how you “own” Matt Gaetz.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]