This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
ONE: Kendall’s Succession Rap Is Officially Released
“Yo, bitches be catty, but the king’s my daddy,” he rapped. “Rock all the haters while we go roll a ’rati / Squiggle on the decks, Kenny on the rhyme / And Logan big ballin’ on Hamptons time.”
Thank you, HBO!
TWO: The Vivienne’s Debut Single
“Tonight” has finally arrived! Watch the lyric video and listen below.
THREE: JoJo Siwa Loses the Bow
I mean, she is 17-years-old.
FOUR: A Sterilized Hippo Suit
You’ve gotta get creative when visiting nursing homes these days!
FIVE: Kristin Cavallari Ends Very Cavallari after three seasons.
She said in a statement shared to Instagram: “As I start this new chapter in my life, I have decided not to continue with Very Cavallari.”
Please light a candle.
- Michelle Visage shocked by ‘introverted’ RuPaul
- Alec Baldwin did pull the trigger, says FBI report
- Tom Holland is taking a break from social media for the sake of his mental health
- Jennifer Lopez tells Britney Spears to ‘stay strong’
- Male Model Monday: Jake Hobbs, Jordan Torres, Tobias Sorensen, and more
- The Week in Drag – Secret Celebrity Drag Race returns, meet your Queen of Queens, Trixie. And Katya talk Uncoupled and more
- Idris Elba slims down for Luther topless scene
- Meet Instagram hottie Pepê Oliveira