This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
ONE: Kendall’s Succession Rap Is Officially Released
“Yo, bitches be catty, but the king’s my daddy,” he rapped. “Rock all the haters while we go roll a ’rati / Squiggle on the decks, Kenny on the rhyme / And Logan big ballin’ on Hamptons time.”
Thank you, HBO!
TWO: The Vivienne’s Debut Single
“Tonight” has finally arrived! Watch the lyric video and listen below.
THREE: JoJo Siwa Loses the Bow
I mean, she is 17-years-old.
FOUR: A Sterilized Hippo Suit
You’ve gotta get creative when visiting nursing homes these days!
FIVE: Kristin Cavallari Ends Very Cavallari after three seasons.
She said in a statement shared to Instagram: “As I start this new chapter in my life, I have decided not to continue with Very Cavallari.”
Please light a candle.
- David and Victoria Beckham Want to Build Underground Escape Tunnel at Home
- YouTube Douche Jake Paul Denies Claims He Was Looting During Arizona Protests
- Ariana Grande, Halsey, Nick Cannon, Timothée Chalamet, and More Celebs Took to the Streets in Protest of George Floyd’s Death
- Male Model Monday: Max Hamilton, Charlie Matthews, Franky Cammarata & More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Jake Bain
- Chrissy Teigen, Seth Rogen, Janelle Monae, and Other Celebs Pledge Financial Support to Protestors
- The Week in Drag – The RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 12 Top Three Talk Fashion and Makeup, Willam Takes on the Tiger King, Trixie Wigs Out and More
- Black Lives Matter