This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
ONE: Kendall’s Succession Rap Is Officially Released
“Yo, bitches be catty, but the king’s my daddy,” he rapped. “Rock all the haters while we go roll a ’rati / Squiggle on the decks, Kenny on the rhyme / And Logan big ballin’ on Hamptons time.”
Thank you, HBO!
TWO: The Vivienne’s Debut Single
“Tonight” has finally arrived! Watch the lyric video and listen below.
THREE: JoJo Siwa Loses the Bow
I mean, she is 17-years-old.
FOUR: A Sterilized Hippo Suit
You’ve gotta get creative when visiting nursing homes these days!
FIVE: Kristin Cavallari Ends Very Cavallari after three seasons.
She said in a statement shared to Instagram: “As I start this new chapter in my life, I have decided not to continue with Very Cavallari.”
Please light a candle.
- Billie Eilish affirms her queer identity: ‘I thought it was obvious’
- Luke Evans, Regé-Jean Page, George Krissa, Antoni Porowski, and more Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – Drag Race UK’s top three spill the tea, Bob cracks us up, Trixie gives a Grinchy makeover and more
- Julianna Margulies apologizes for calling Black, LGBTQIA+ supporters of Palestinians antisemitic
- Meet Instagram hottie Daniel Blackburn
- Felicity Huffman breaks her silence on the college admissions scandal: ‘My undying shame’
- Jussie Smollett ordered back to prison for 150 days after losing appeal
- Former Vanderpump Rules star Rachel Leviss returns to tell all with new podcast ‘Rachel Goes Rogue’