This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
ONE: Kendall’s Succession Rap Is Officially Released
“Yo, bitches be catty, but the king’s my daddy,” he rapped. “Rock all the haters while we go roll a ’rati / Squiggle on the decks, Kenny on the rhyme / And Logan big ballin’ on Hamptons time.”
Thank you, HBO!
TWO: The Vivienne’s Debut Single
“Tonight” has finally arrived! Watch the lyric video and listen below.
THREE: JoJo Siwa Loses the Bow
I mean, she is 17-years-old.
FOUR: A Sterilized Hippo Suit
You’ve gotta get creative when visiting nursing homes these days!
FIVE: Kristin Cavallari Ends Very Cavallari after three seasons.
She said in a statement shared to Instagram: “As I start this new chapter in my life, I have decided not to continue with Very Cavallari.”
Please light a candle.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals the Sex Of Her Baby
- Harry Styles in Talks to Star in ’50s Queer Love Story My Policeman for Amazon
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]