This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
Today in The Five, we are featuring Wanda Sykes owning Scott Baio on Twitter, Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK‘s “Sour Candy,” baby rhinos introduced to new outdoor habitat, celebrities collaborate to thank nurses, and Naomi Watts‘ garbage bag glam.
ONE: Wanda Sykes Owns Scott Baio on Twitter
I’ll let the tweets speak for themselves.
TWO: Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK “Release Sour Candy”
And it is a major bop!
THREE: Baby Rhinos Explore New Habitat
The San Diego Zoo has introduced two rhinoceros calves to their outdoor habitat at the Zoo’s Safari Park.
FOUR: Constance Wu, Rita Wilson and More Celebs Unite to #thanknurses In New Video
The self-shot footage from their shelter-in-place locations, the video is meant to help raise moeny for nurses treating patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
FIVE: Naomi Watts’ Garbage Bag Glam
Swipe to see the second photo.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals the Sex Of Her Baby
- Harry Styles in Talks to Star in ’50s Queer Love Story My Policeman for Amazon
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]
Featured in the SL Shop
TCL 32S325 32 Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2019)
Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.8 x 17.1 x 3.1 Inches, TV with stand: 28.8 x 19 x 6.8 Inches
Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. Stand Separation Distance – 21.3 inch
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.