You made it to the end of the week and now it’s time to drink! We’re highlighting a new cocktail each Friday so we can all enjoy a little something special to kick off our holiday weekend.
A classic martini gets a little sweet with the addition of lemon juice and simple syrup. The Lemon Drop Martini tastes just like your favorite lemon candy, which is a very good thing if you’re in the mood for something a little sweeter.
Here is what you’ll need to make an Lemon Drop Martini:
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice (fresh)
- 1/2 to 3/4 ounce simple syrup (to taste)
- Optional: 1/2 ounce limoncello
- Lemon Slice
- Sugar Rim
- Coat the rim of a cocktail glass with sugar and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the ingredients and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
Via Spruce Eats[mailerlite_form form_id=3]