Gianna posted about the gift package she received from Streisand, which included the Disney stock, along with DVD’s of the television specials Color Me Barbara and My Name is Barbara, on Instagram on Saturday (June 13, 2020).
According to Business Insider, shares of Disney stock currently go for roughly $115. Before the coronavirus pandemic, shares were in the $140-$150 range, though they have slowly started to climb back up again. It’s unclear how many shares Gianna received from Streisand.
Gianna’s new Instagram, less than a week old, already has more than 45,000 followers. Every post of hers is followed by heartwarming comments from the Black Lives Matters supporters, supporting her in her efforts to get justice for the murder of her father.
Kanye West has also financially supported Gianna in the wake of her father’s death. Earlier this month, he launched a college fund for Gianna to fully cover her eventual tuition. Texas Southern University also offered her a full-ride scholarship if she chooses to attend the school in the future.
A Go Fund Me page was started for Gianna Floyd which has exceeded its goal of $2 million. “Thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support,” Gianna and her mother Roxie Washington stated on the page. They also launched a foundation where people can send cards, pictures or gifts.
- Brooklyn Beckham & Nicola Peltz React To Victoria Beckham Feud Rumors
- Olivia Wilde says Jason Sudeikis wanted to ’embarrass’ and ‘threaten’ her by serving her in public
- Charlie Matthews: Male Model Spotlight
- ‘Too Hurtful’: Kevin Federline’s Bombshell TV Interview About Ex-Wife Britney Spears Won’t Air In Full
- Cannibalism & Fetishes: Armie Hammer’s Disturbing Voice Memos & Messages Exposed By Alleged Victims
- Shawn Mendes having therapy and seeing friends
- Fred Savage faces accusations of sexual harassment and assault from six women
- Secrets & heartbreaks: Olivia Newton-John revealed all before her death