The rapper currently produces clothing and shoes as part of his brand but he has recently filed legal documents to trademark the Yeezy name in make-up, face masks, nail polish, shaving cream, deodorant, aromatherapy pillows and much more, TMZ reports.
Earlier this year, Kanye was officially described as a billionaire, and is reportedly worth $1.26 billion after he provided documents to Forbes magazine, which proved his fortune by giving an ”authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc”.
However, back in 2017, Kanye has tried to go this route before and filed similar documents to lock up the rights to “DONDA brand cosmetics” which is named after his mother, but it didn’t get finalized.
No word as of yet on when Kanye plans to to launch the new lines of products.
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Jason Momoa was spotted without his wedding ring in his first outing as a single man following split from wife Lisa Bonet
- Check out these hot new Bridgerton Season 2 photos
- Gaspard Ulliel dies in a skiing accident
- Emma Stone called Andrew Garfield a ‘jerk’ for not telling her about his Spider-Man comeback
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in Weird Al Yankovic biopic
- Tom Holland is looking quite ripped in his shirtless workout pic — PHOTO
- Podcasts You Should Know: Blake Adam talks Blonde Hair Black Heart
- Joss Whedon insults Gal Gadot’s intelligence, denies threatening Wonder Woman star’s career
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.