The rapper currently produces clothing and shoes as part of his brand but he has recently filed legal documents to trademark the Yeezy name in make-up, face masks, nail polish, shaving cream, deodorant, aromatherapy pillows and much more, TMZ reports.
Earlier this year, Kanye was officially described as a billionaire, and is reportedly worth $1.26 billion after he provided documents to Forbes magazine, which proved his fortune by giving an ”authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc”.
However, back in 2017, Kanye has tried to go this route before and filed similar documents to lock up the rights to “DONDA brand cosmetics” which is named after his mother, but it didn’t get finalized.
No word as of yet on when Kanye plans to to launch the new lines of products.
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- ‘Mercedes Boy’ by Pebbles — Classic Pop Song
- ‘It’s serious between them’: Johnny Depp dating his lawyer Joelle Rich Months after Amber Heard court victory
- Lil Nas X and Madonna’s pre-gig catch-up interrupted by his nervous poop
- Jake Hobbs: Male Model Spotlight
- ‘Rub one out’: see the damning private message Adam Levine allegedly sent Instagram model Sumner Stroh
- Olivia Wilde Dances At Harry Styles’ Final MSG Concert, Shuts Down Breakup Rumors
- Brad Pitt launches luxury skincare range
- Alan Ritchson, Antonio Sotillo, Chris Salvatore, and more Insta Snaps
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.