The rapper currently produces clothing and shoes as part of his brand but he has recently filed legal documents to trademark the Yeezy name in make-up, face masks, nail polish, shaving cream, deodorant, aromatherapy pillows and much more, TMZ reports.
Earlier this year, Kanye was officially described as a billionaire, and is reportedly worth $1.26 billion after he provided documents to Forbes magazine, which proved his fortune by giving an ”authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc”.
However, back in 2017, Kanye has tried to go this route before and filed similar documents to lock up the rights to “DONDA brand cosmetics” which is named after his mother, but it didn’t get finalized.
No word as of yet on when Kanye plans to to launch the new lines of products.
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Man of Steel (Blu-ray)Sale Product on sale
- Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray]Sale Product on sale
- BEAST 20oz Navy Blue Tumbler – Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Coffee Ice Cup Double Wall Travel Flask
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH
- Brad Pitt sports a very tiny ponytail
- No, Emma Watson is not retiring from acting
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.