The rapper currently produces clothing and shoes as part of his brand but he has recently filed legal documents to trademark the Yeezy name in make-up, face masks, nail polish, shaving cream, deodorant, aromatherapy pillows and much more, TMZ reports.
Earlier this year, Kanye was officially described as a billionaire, and is reportedly worth $1.26 billion after he provided documents to Forbes magazine, which proved his fortune by giving an ”authentic numeric look into Kanye, Inc”.
However, back in 2017, Kanye has tried to go this route before and filed similar documents to lock up the rights to “DONDA brand cosmetics” which is named after his mother, but it didn’t get finalized.
No word as of yet on when Kanye plans to to launch the new lines of products.
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Rafael L Silva, Dyllon Burnside, Diplo, and more Insta Snaps
- Darren Criss reveals his ‘ultimate collab’ with his wife’s pregnancy news
- A new sex toy vibrates whenever Cousin Greg pops up on Succession
- Drake nearly quit Degrassi, threatened to sue over wheelchair storyline’s effect on his rap career
- Adele’s new song ‘Easy on Me’ music video is here — WATCH
- Daniel Craig prefers going to gay bars to avoid the ‘aggressive dick swinging’
- Cher sues Sonny Bono’s widow Mary over $1 million in royalties
- Jamie Lee Curtis channels mother Janet Leigh at Halloween Kills premiere by wearing ‘Psycho’ look
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.