It’s taking the internet by storm!
A post made by 74-year-old Dolly Parton on Instagram Tuesday to her 2.7 million followers has sparked a new social media meme challenge across the globe.
The country star, songwriter and actress extraordinaire posted four photos, each representing different social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder.
Captioned, “Get you a woman who can do it all,” the pictures show Parton in business attire for LinkedIn, a classic, wholesome Christmas photo for Facebook, a black and white artsy photo showcasing her interest in music for Instagram and shot of her in a Playboy bunny outfit from 1978 for Tinder.
Here are some of the best from the Dolly Parton Challenge
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]