It’s taking the internet by storm!
A post made by 74-year-old Dolly Parton on Instagram Tuesday to her 2.7 million followers has sparked a new social media meme challenge across the globe.
The country star, songwriter and actress extraordinaire posted four photos, each representing different social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Tinder.
Captioned, “Get you a woman who can do it all,” the pictures show Parton in business attire for LinkedIn, a classic, wholesome Christmas photo for Facebook, a black and white artsy photo showcasing her interest in music for Instagram and shot of her in a Playboy bunny outfit from 1978 for Tinder.
Here are some of the best from the Dolly Parton Challenge
From Our Partners
- Brian Austin Green Is Disappointed That Courtney Stodden Shared Hot Tub Video
- Adam Lambert, Antoni Porowski, Jwan Yosef and More Insta Snaps
- Lea Michele and Her Baby Bump Make a Return to Instagram
- Let’s Kiki About ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5’ – ‘Snatch Game of Love’
- The Friday Cocktail — Tito’s Red, White and Boozy
- Prince Royce Reveals Surprise Coronavirus Diagnosis