Presley Gerber debuted his new face tattoo and it makes a statement!
Judging by the new tattoo, the 20-year-old son of Cindy Crawford wants you to understand that he’s “MISUNDERSTOOD,” as he proudly showed off the new face art on Instagram Friday night (February 07, 2020).
The model shared a video of the process and the finished product while shouting out the well-known celebrity tattoo artist, Jonathan “JonBoy” Valena. “Thanks homie 😈 @jonboytattoo,” Presley wrote in the caption of his post.
While Gerber gave credit to the artist in his post, JonBoy shared a photo of himself posing with his latest client and captioned it, “Sorry mom.”
The new face ink isn’t Presley’s first. He and little sister Kaia Gerber both got some new tattoos together just last month from another NYC-based tattoo artist, Evan Kim.
From Our Partners
- Daniel Craig burns through 20 suits in a single Bond action scene
- Angelina Jolie visits the White House for summit over Violence Against Women Act
- Netflix’s Queer Eye recreated for groundbreaking Lego set
- Octavia Spencer apologized to Britney Spears & Sam Asghari for prenup joke!
- JoJo Siwa says Nickelodeon will not let her perform her new music on U.S. Tour, sees her only as a brand
- The many lies of Nicki Minaj: COVID, swollen balls, Twitter, and The White House
On Sale in the SL Shop
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.