Presley Gerber debuted his new face tattoo and it makes a statement!
Judging by the new tattoo, the 20-year-old son of Cindy Crawford wants you to understand that he’s “MISUNDERSTOOD,” as he proudly showed off the new face art on Instagram Friday night (February 07, 2020).
The model shared a video of the process and the finished product while shouting out the well-known celebrity tattoo artist, Jonathan “JonBoy” Valena. “Thanks homie 😈 @jonboytattoo,” Presley wrote in the caption of his post.
While Gerber gave credit to the artist in his post, JonBoy shared a photo of himself posing with his latest client and captioned it, “Sorry mom.”
The new face ink isn’t Presley’s first. He and little sister Kaia Gerber both got some new tattoos together just last month from another NYC-based tattoo artist, Evan Kim.
From Our Partners
- OMG, He’s Naked UHGAIN: Philip From Big Brother: Germany [OMG BLOG]
- Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum Reunite for Global Fashion Competition Making The Cut — TRAILER [Towleroad]
- Pete Davidson Wants to Leave SNL, Cast Ok With That [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kate Middleton Opted for Sparkly Accessories to See Dear Evan Hansen Tonight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Sarah Hyland Defends ‘Sister’ Ariel Winter’s Modern Family Wrap Party Dress [Celebitchy]
- As Shirtless and Sweaty Tommy Paul [Kenneth in the 212]
- Fleshback: Christopher George [Boy Culture]
On Sale in the SL Shop
We only share the stuff that we love. We may earn a small commission if you buy through our links.