The Grammy Awards are typically the award show where celebrities tend to take fashion chances on the red carpet. More so the women than men. Well, this year the men went all out with no holds barred!
Billy Porter shut it down in a blue jewel-encrusted Baja East by Scott Studenberg jumpsuit and matching cropped blazer. The star rocked Alexis Bittar jewelry and a custom hat that was remote control operated, opening and closing face-obscuring strands of jewels.
Lil Nas X was by far the standout of the evening, wearing a Western-inspired bright pink Versace number with mesh details and gold adornments. He topped off the outfit with a cowboy hat and boots.
Launch the gallery below to check out the guys on the 2020 Grammy Red Carpet.
From Our Partners
- OMG, He’s Naked: Reality TV Explorer Bear Grylls Shares Full-Frontal Clip! [OMG BLOG]
- Lady Gaga Returns to Pop Roots with ‘Stupid Love,’ Her First Solo Single in Three Years: WATCH [Towleroad]
- Everything Coming to TV and Streaming in March! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Salma Hayek Looks Dramatic at the Berlin Film Festival [Go Fug Yourself]
- Mark Wahlberg Made the DJ at His Daughter’s Dance Turn Off Explicit Song [Celebitchy]
- Chris Evert Remembers Sister Jeanne in Heartfelt Instagram Post [Kenneth in the 212]
- WIN IT: Matthew Morrison‘s DISNEY DREAMIN’, Plus: A Grand-Prize Pair Of Tickets To His Show! [Boy Culture]