The Grammy Awards are typically the award show where celebrities tend to take fashion chances on the red carpet. More so the women than men. Well, this year the men went all out with no holds barred!
Billy Porter shut it down in a blue jewel-encrusted Baja East by Scott Studenberg jumpsuit and matching cropped blazer. The star rocked Alexis Bittar jewelry and a custom hat that was remote control operated, opening and closing face-obscuring strands of jewels.
Lil Nas X was by far the standout of the evening, wearing a Western-inspired bright pink Versace number with mesh details and gold adornments. He topped off the outfit with a cowboy hat and boots.
Launch the gallery below to check out the guys on the 2020 Grammy Red Carpet.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]