The Grammy Awards are typically the award show where celebrities tend to take fashion chances on the red carpet. More so the women than men. Well, this year the men went all out with no holds barred!
Billy Porter shut it down in a blue jewel-encrusted Baja East by Scott Studenberg jumpsuit and matching cropped blazer. The star rocked Alexis Bittar jewelry and a custom hat that was remote control operated, opening and closing face-obscuring strands of jewels.
Lil Nas X was by far the standout of the evening, wearing a Western-inspired bright pink Versace number with mesh details and gold adornments. He topped off the outfit with a cowboy hat and boots.
Launch the gallery below to check out the guys on the 2020 Grammy Red Carpet.
From Our Partners
- CUTE: A dog cuddling a duck — WATCH
- Australian girl recreates celebrity outfits for her Riley Diary Instagram page — PHOTOS
- Dua Lipa defends strip club, says feminism means supporting ‘women in all fields of work’
- Armie Hammer’s Ex Courtney Vucekovich claims he wanted to ‘barbecue and eat’ her rib
- Chris Evans alleges his Captain America return is ‘news to me’
- 10 True-Crime Documentaries You Need to Watch