Despite his recent interview with ET Canada, Idris Elba is not a new father.
The British actor took to his Twitter account on Monday, September 14 to shut down reports that he and wife Sabrina Dhowre had welcomed their first child together.
Expressing his gratitude to all the congratulatory messages he and Sabrina received after the reports surfaced, Idris denied having a son.
“Sab @Sabrinadhowre and i thank you for all the congratulations but we haven’t had a baby.. .. that’s not true. Don’t believe everything you read. Stay safe.”
Later, the representative of the actor said, “Idris has daughter and a son, but he also refers to his godson as his son.”
Earlier Idris had said, “So, it really resonates with me,” he said talking about the film. “I’m a father of two boys, and definitely I can’t wait for my youngest to see this film.”
Sabrina and Idris began dating in 2017 tied the knot with a glamorous three-day wedding in Morocco in April 2019.
- Matt Bomer, Rome Flynn, Fredrik Eklund and More Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – New Music From Trixie and Honey, Meeting the Queens of Drag Race Holland, Jimbo Gets Exposed, and More
- RuPaul Wins 5th Consecutive Outstanding Host Emmy
- Is Tom Hardy the Next James Bond, How to stream Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Cardi B Talks Offset, Peacock coming to Roku, and More
- Dwayne Johnson Rips Down Electric Front Gate With Bare Hands
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]