Expecting Amy just released her documentary series on HBO Max and her friend Jake Gyllenhaal made a very welcome appearance.
It turns out that Jake grew up with Amy‘s husband Chris Fischer and made a very special toast that revealed something about himself and Chris at their wedding.
Jake began his toast alongside two other childhood friends by stating, “We’re going to start this off with Chris is the only uncircumcised one amongst the four of us, which was a mystery to us as young boys because we only knew the penis to be one way.”
Duly noted, Jake.
Expecting Amy follows the couple’s fertility struggles and can be watched on HBO Max.
Watch the Expecting Amy trailer below.
- Chrissy Teigen recalls ‘the stress and guilt’ of not being able to breastfeed
- Jennifer Lawrence’s family farm burns down in ‘horrible fire’
- George Clooney has been cutting his hair with a Flowbee for years
- Male Model Monday: Deano Perona, Juan Betancourt, Edward Wilding and More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more