Expecting Amy just released her documentary series on HBO Max and her friend Jake Gyllenhaal made a very welcome appearance.
It turns out that Jake grew up with Amy‘s husband Chris Fischer and made a very special toast that revealed something about himself and Chris at their wedding.
Jake began his toast alongside two other childhood friends by stating, “We’re going to start this off with Chris is the only uncircumcised one amongst the four of us, which was a mystery to us as young boys because we only knew the penis to be one way.”
Duly noted, Jake.
Expecting Amy follows the couple’s fertility struggles and can be watched on HBO Max.
Watch the Expecting Amy trailer below.
- Brad Pitt’s Lawyers Accuse Angelina Jolie Of Trying To Stall Divorce
- Christina Aguilera Drops ‘Loyal Brave True’ From Mulan — WATCH
- Tori Kelly is Coming to You with New Music
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Purchase $40 Million Miami Estate
- Anthony Michael Hall ‘Deeply Sorry’ For Being An Asshole
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Who She Lost Her Virginity To, Splits from Cody Simpson, Releases New Single
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Do you miss tATu? Here is the drag parody that will help. [OMG BLOG]
★ Christian TikTok star loses 80% of viewers after anti-gay “love the sinner, hate the sin” rant: WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ There is a Drake OVO-Nike sneaker collaboration in the works. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jim Parsons opens up about coming out, why he quit The Big Bang Theory. [Curt and Frank]
★ How did I completely forget about “Stars on 45 Medley” by Stars on 45? [Kenneth in the 212]
★ A quarantined Olivia Culpo still makes for a chic Oliva Culpo. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Is Selena Gomez’s quarantine cooking show really about cooking? [Celebitchy]
★ A brainwashed Black man adopted by white racists supports the confederate flag. [Boy Culture]