“They split up before L.A. went into lockdown,” a source says, referring to the city’s coronavirus pandemic quarantine. “Jen and John remain on friendly terms so there’s a possibility that they could rekindle their relationship in the future, but right now it’s over.”
Well, at least Jennifer has Bradley Cooper to hang out with.
At one point, 45-year-old Cooper totally reclined in the sand as 48-year-old Garner entertained Lea.
Cooper and Garner have obviously remained friends since co-starring in the iconic spy thriller series Alias together, which aired from 2001 to 2006. Cooper is now single after his split from Shayk last June after four years together.
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH