The supermodel, 34, posed between the A Star Is Born actor, 45, and British Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Edward Enninful. Bradley flashed a smile, while Irina smoldered for the camera.
Shayk turned heads in Tiffany & Co. jewels and a Burberry crystal-embellished mesh gown worn over a bodysuit. Bradley, on the other hand, looked dapper in a suit.
In the issue, the 34-year-old got candid about her four-year-long relationship with the actor, 45, for the first time.
Shayk and Cooper share a 2-year-old daughter named Lea De Seine.
“I think in all good relationships you bring your best and your worst — it’s just the nature of a human being,” Shayk reflected in the interview. “Two great people don’t have to make a good couple.
“I think we’ve been very lucky to experience what we had with each other,” she continued. “Life without B is new ground. It’s hard to find a balance between being a single mom and being a working woman and provider. Trust me, there are days I wake up and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I don’t know what to do, I’m falling apart.’”
Back in June 2019, People confirmed that Cooper and Shayk called it quits and were amicably sharing custody of their daughter.
From Our Partners
- OMG, He’s Naked UHGAIN: Philip From Big Brother: Germany [OMG BLOG]
- Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum Reunite for Global Fashion Competition Making The Cut — TRAILER [Towleroad]
- Pete Davidson Wants to Leave SNL, Cast Ok With That [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kate Middleton Opted for Sparkly Accessories to See Dear Evan Hansen Tonight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Sarah Hyland Defends ‘Sister’ Ariel Winter’s Modern Family Wrap Party Dress [Celebitchy]
- As Shirtless and Sweaty Tommy Paul [Kenneth in the 212]
- Fleshback: Christopher George [Boy Culture]
New in the SL Shop
We only share the stuff that we love. We may earn a small commission if you buy through our links.