The 38-year-old singer is believed to have ended her seven-year marriage to her husband Brandon – with whom she has two children, River, five, and Remington, four – according to documents obtained by The Blast.
The publication claims Kelly filed paperwork in Los Angeles on June 4, but as of the time of writing, neither Kelly nor Brandon has confirmed the news.
The split comes a little over one month after Clarkson reportedly listed the couple’s Los Angeles mansion on the market for nearly $10 million.
Clarkson revealed on her talk show in May that she wanted to have more children, but said Blackstock didn’t feel the same way, as he also has kids Savannah and Seth with ex Melissa Ashworth.
Blackstock, a former country music manager, now reportedly works on The Kelly Clarkson Show. Blackstock is the stepson of country superstar Reba McEntire, who has performed with Clarkson numerous times.
Clarkson married Blackstock in 2013 after first meeting him at a rehearsal for the Academy of Country Music Awards in 2006. The star was on hand to sing a duet of “What Hurts the Most” with Rascal Flatts. Blackstock was the group’s tour manager at the time.
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS
- Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz are ‘very happy’ together
- Charmed’s Alyssa Milano feels guilty for driving Shannen Doherty to quit
- The Tiger King 2 trailer sees Joe Exotic making a deal with the devil
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals she almost died giving birth to daughter Apple
- Chrissy Teigen is 100 days sober, talks growth from bullying scandal
- Those Sonja Morgan lit cigarette in the vagina stories are true
- You’re not going to be seeing Shawn Mendes on TikTok for a hot moment
- Orlando Bloom gives us a ‘daddy’ thirst trap