I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use a cocktail right about now. We’re highlighting a new cocktail each Friday so we can all enjoy a little something special to kick off our weekend.
We are featuring a tequila cocktail once again! The La Paloma is most commonly prepared by mixing tequila, lime juice, and a grapefruit-flavored soda such as Fresca, Squirt, or Jarritos and served on the rocks with a lime wedge.
Here is what you’ll need to make a La Paloma
• 2 oz. tequila
• 1/2 oz. lime juice
• pinch of salt
• grapefruit soda (Fresca, Squirt, Jarritos)
A slice of lime or grapefruit.
Combine the tequila (reposado, preferably), lime juice, and salt in a tall glass (or you can add salt to the rim of the glass). Add ice, top off with grapefruit soda, and stir.
- Judge approves Kanye West’s name change to Ye
- Adele to perform new songs in TV concert special and sit down with Oprah for interview
- For $400 a bottle of Brad Pitt’s new Miraval champagne could be yours
- Is Ryan Reynolds taking a brief sabbatical from movie-making?
- Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya & Jason Momoa fashionably promote Dune in London — PHOTOS
- Male Model Monday: Leo Cressant, Fabian Brown-Johnson, Dom Fenison, and more
- The Week in Drag: Victoria Scone and Veronica Green will be missed, Laganja Estranja gives us a banger, Dragula Season 4 is coming, and more
- Meet Instagram Hottie Gabriel Ocasio-Cortez