I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use a cocktail right about now. We’re highlighting a new cocktail each Friday so we can all enjoy a little something special to kick off our weekend.
We are featuring a tequila cocktail once again! The La Paloma is most commonly prepared by mixing tequila, lime juice, and a grapefruit-flavored soda such as Fresca, Squirt, or Jarritos and served on the rocks with a lime wedge.
Here is what you’ll need to make a La Paloma
• 2 oz. tequila
• 1/2 oz. lime juice
• pinch of salt
• grapefruit soda (Fresca, Squirt, Jarritos)
A slice of lime or grapefruit.
Combine the tequila (reposado, preferably), lime juice, and salt in a tall glass (or you can add salt to the rim of the glass). Add ice, top off with grapefruit soda, and stir.
- ‘Her Story Is Constantly Evolving:’ Brad Pitt Sources Say He Didn’t Hit Kids During Angelina Jolie Airplane Fight
- Acting is like riding a bicycle, says Lindsay Lohan
- Police launch manhunt for David Beckham look-alike accused of burglary, CCTV footage shows suspect’s uncanny resemblance to soccer hunk
- The Great British Baking Show — Bread Week (TV Talk)
- Brad Pitt allegedly ‘choked’ one of his kids & ‘struck’ another in explosive plane fight with Angelina Jolie
- Britney Spears’ mom says sorry
- Asia Argento: I take the blame for Anthony Bourdain’s death
- Kanye West sparks outrage after wearing ‘White Lives Matter’ shirt during surprise Yeezy fashion show