The pair joined forces for the accessories line, which offers items for just $40 as part of their collaboration with bosses at Prive Revaux called Bomer X Benzo.
Of the collection, Bomer told InStyle:
“Hopefully it’s that there’s a personal element to the collection. We tried to draw on a wide array of influences and iconography that have inspired or meant something to us.”
As for what style of glasses Matt likes to wear, “I always have a pair similar to the Kents in our collection, and some type of Aviator like the Cliffs. But I like to mix it up. That’s what I love about Privé, you can try new styles and keep your eyewear interesting and fresh without breaking the bank.”
Bomer also revealed how he balances fashion with the current life situation right now. “I’m not gonna lie, I’ve spent a good portion of the quarantine in the most comfortable clothes I could find. But there was a moment when I decided to get up and get dressed as if it were a normal day, Monday to Friday, even though I wasn’t leaving the house. I found that, for me, it helped to create a sense of routine that gave me a little bit of comfort. Again, that’s just for me.”
To promote the capsule, the two appear in a light-hearted new promo in which the actress repeatedly attempts to steal Bomer’s glasses as he lounges by the pool.
Bomer wrote on Instagram:
“So excited to announce @ashleybenson and I’s collection with @priverevaux. Our 5 new frames are timelessly designed to be worn by anyone. Available in sun and blue light versions, the #bomerxbenzo collection was inspired by classic Hollywood. I think y’all are gonna love them all. Link to the collection in bio.”
The new Bomer x Benzo accessories debuted today (August 20, 2020).
- Adele Kills it on SNL and Even Sings and More Quickies
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Undergoes Heart Surgery and Is Feeling Fantastic and More Quickies
- The Five — Game Time, A Dad Busting a Move, Pool Anyone, Dance Like You Mean It, and a Baby’s Smile
- Adele shows off American accent in teaser ahead of SNL hosting debut and More Quickies
- Ariana Grande Drops the Official ‘Positions’ Song and Music Video — LISTEN
- Jared Leto, Nick Adams, Tom Holland, and More Insta Snaps