The film has been forced to shut down due to a COVID-19 outbreak among the cast and crew. TMZ reports that two people on set tested positive for the virus and were immediately quarantined as production was postponed.
“No actual COVID cases came while filming,” the source claimed. “Before they started up again everyone followed strict protocols for safety and production was moved to Santa Barbara.”
The film halted production after the start of the pandemic but resumed work in the Caribbean in July.
Machine Gun Kelly and Fox met on the set of Midnight in the Switchgrass and began dating not too long after. The two filmed a video for MGK’s single “Bloody Valentine,” which recently won an MTV Video Music Award.
- Matt Bomer, Rome Flynn, Fredrik Eklund and More Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – New Music From Trixie and Honey, Meeting the Queens of Drag Race Holland, Jimbo Gets Exposed, and More
- RuPaul Wins 5th Consecutive Outstanding Host Emmy
- Is Tom Hardy the Next James Bond, How to stream Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Cardi B Talks Offset, Peacock coming to Roku, and More
- Dwayne Johnson Rips Down Electric Front Gate With Bare Hands
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]