It was another banner week for the red carpet with a bevy of handsome Hollywood hotties hitting the red carpet for events such as the EE British Academy Film Awards 2020, AT&T Super Saturday Night, Homeland Season 8 Premiere, To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You Premiere, Premiere Of USA Network’s The Sinner Season 3, Tom Ford AW20 Show – Arrivals, and more!
Per usual there were a few fashion missteps, but we all make fashion mistakes, right?
Some of our favorite looks from our favorite men are featured below from this past week.
Launch the gallery by clicking any of the images below to see more red carpet highlights from the past week.
From Our Partners
- OMG, He’s Naked UHGAIN: Philip From Big Brother: Germany [OMG BLOG]
- Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum Reunite for Global Fashion Competition Making The Cut — TRAILER [Towleroad]
- Pete Davidson Wants to Leave SNL, Cast Ok With That [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Kate Middleton Opted for Sparkly Accessories to See Dear Evan Hansen Tonight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Sarah Hyland Defends ‘Sister’ Ariel Winter’s Modern Family Wrap Party Dress [Celebitchy]
- As Shirtless and Sweaty Tommy Paul [Kenneth in the 212]
- Fleshback: Christopher George [Boy Culture]