There are songs that for one reason or another just stick with you. They might have not been big hits, or they may have been massive hits, but something about them makes them special.
We’re going to start featuring some of those songs that we still can’t get enough of as a Pop Music Flashback.
Martin also recorded a Spanish version of the single, entitled “Sólo Quiero Amarte,” but it was the re-recorded duet version of the song was also recorded featuring Christina Aguilera that became a worldwide hit.
Ricky and Christina were both at the height of their pop careers, and the song peaked at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
I was obsessed with this the song, primarily because I was obsessed with Ricky Martin and his swagger.
Watch Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera’s “Nobody Wants to Be Lonely” music video below.
More Music Videos
- Everything Coming to and Leaving Netflix in October 2020
- Carole Baskin DWTS Journey Ends, Chrissy Teigen Health Update, Saved by the Bell Premiere Date, and More
- The Crown Season 4 First Look: Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher and Emma Corrin as Princess Diana
- Naya Rivera’s Sister, Nickayla Rivera, Breaks Her Silence After Report She Moved in With Ryan Dorsey
- Henry Cavill on Playing James Bond: Would ‘Absolutely Jump’ at the Chance
- Sophia Hutchins and Caitlyn Jenner Said to Be in RHOBH Talks
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Are you ready for some sexiness? J Lo and Maluma pair for “Pa Ti.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ Police release bodycam footage of former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale’s arrest. Check out the video! [Towleroad]
★ Everything coming to TV and streaming in October 2020! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Betsy DeVos’ nephew Ben Wierda gives new meaning to moose knuckle on Celebrity Family Feud. WATCH! [Curt and Frank]
★ Two very valid reasons you should be watching 90 Day Fiancé. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ The Cambridge kids have emerged to meet a very distinguished guest. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Gigi Hadid reportedly gave birth at home on her Pennsylvania farm. [Celebitchy]
★ New Trump tax bombshells: He wrote off $70k for hairstyling. [Boy Culture]