Yes, stripping can be a very dangerous job.
A Dallas stripper considers herself lucky after falling from a reported 20-foot pole at a cabaret club on Sunday — and the initial video of the fall has accrued more than 6 million views.
In the video posted to Twitter by a patron at the club, Genea Sky is seeking working the pole, maneuvering around it, when she plummets and slams head-first on to the stage — she even continued dancing.
After the video went viral, Sky took to Instagram and posted a video detailing her current status.
“I pretty much broke my jaw and I have to have surgery,” she said. “I broke some teeth and I got a sprained ankle and I got some stitches. Aside from that, I’m good. I have no broken limbs. I walked away myself.
Her Instagram account also has a GoFundMe linked, which you can view here.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.