The 1975, Freya Ridings, LÉON and More on Heavy Rotation
We listen to a lot of music around the Socialite Life offices and we do consider ourselves true pop music fans. So we thought we’d start sharing which songs we tend to hit the repeat button once they end.
Try and get these songs out of your head. This is our latest Weekly Music Playlist:
1. “Sincerity Is Scary” – The 1975. The video for this song elevates the song!
2. “Never Enough” – Kelly Clarkson. In the stirring rendition, Clarkson’s sublime vocals are front and center as she sings. And that range!
3. “Hold My Girl” – George Ezra. This song somehow keeps sneaking back into our playlist.
4. “Lost Without You” – Freya Ridings – Her rich, soulful voice is what really sells this song.
5. LÉON – “Falling” – Thank you Sweden! Play this song once, and you’ll be hooked.
6. “Come Out and Play” – Billie Eilish. You’d probably heard the 16-year-old singer’s song in Apple’s new “Share Your Gifts” holiday ad campaign. We can’t get enough.
7. “Kiss It Better” – Christine and the Queens. Christine and the Queens cover Rihanna’s Kiss It Better with a sprinkling of Kate Bush’s Wuthering Heights. Sadly, this is not on the streaming services yet, so thank goodness for YouTube.