This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, or are truly obsessed with!
ONE: We Don’t Deserve John Krasinski
John Krasinski fights back tears as he says goodbye to Some Good News. For now.
TWO: Tommy Dorfman Makes Banana Pudding
This is definitely something…
THREE: Talk About a Fun Dad
We’re taking the garbage out. It’s time to put on your costume.
FOUR: Balloon Puppy
I mean…go out and get a puppy now!
FIVE: Dolly Parton Serenades Us All
Dolly sings “Try” and you’ll try not to shed a tear while watching her sing.
- Brian Austin Green Is Disappointed That Courtney Stodden Shared Hot Tub Video
- Adam Lambert, Antoni Porowski, Jwan Yosef and More Insta Snaps
- Lea Michele and Her Baby Bump Make a Return to Instagram
- Let’s Kiki About ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5’ – ‘Snatch Game of Love’
- The Friday Cocktail — Tito’s Red, White and Boozy
- Prince Royce Reveals Surprise Coronavirus Diagnosis
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Looking for a new home? Well, the Towson house from John Waters‘ Serial Mom is up for sale! [OMG BLOG]
★ A Miami-Dade police officer has been “relieved of duty” after a viral video showed him sucker-punching a black woman following a dispute at the airport. [Towleroad]
★ Ozark will be back for one final glorious two-part season! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Despite his status as one of the hottest mask-wearers around, NBC News correspondent Morgan Chesky has tested positive for the new coronavirus. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ This is what Angelina Jolie wore 20 years ago at the Mission: Impossible II premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ The six-count indictment against Ghislaine Maxwell includes abuse and exploitation. [Celebitchy]
★ Actor Adam Perry wants to you to take COVID-19 very, very seriously. And he should know being a survivor of the virus. [Boy Culture]