Since Friday is new music release day, starting today, The Five on Fridays will be listing our five favorite new songs of the week.
Today in The Five, we are featuring:
ONE: Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande — “Rain On Me”
The highly anticipated “Rain on Me” is here and it does not disappoint!
TWO: The Weeknd featuring Doja Cat — “In Your Eyes” Remix
Just plain fun.
THREE: Carly Rae Jepsen — “This Love Isn’t Crazy”
Carly always makes us want to dance!
FOUR: Billy Idol, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots — “Dancing With Myself”
Talk about the perfect quarantine song.
FIVE: Nicholas Britell feat. Kendall Roy — “L to the OG”
Yes, it is an awful wrap, but it is brilliant at the same time.
SL’S POP MUSIC PLAYLIST
- Frank Ocean’s 18-Year-Old Brother Ryan Breaux Dies in Car Crash
- 2011 Shirtless Male Celebrity Photo Roundup
- Meet Instagram Hottie Sean O’Donnell
- The Week in Drag – Emmy Noms for RuPaul and the Queens, All-Stars Finale Recaps, Trixie Mattel Plays With Dolls and More
- Zac Efron Is Looking to Make the Move to Australia
- The Internet Praises Lisa Bonet for Her Taste in Men on Jason Momoa’s Birthday
- Male Model Monday: Andrea Denver, Bobby Roaché, Matt Law & More
- Zayn, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ben Barnes, and More Insta Snaps
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Mannequin alert! Step inside what it’s like to film The Bold and The Beautiful during COVID. [OMG BLOG]
★ In wake of gay rumors, GOP congressman Matt Gaetz goes to bat for anti-LGBT hate groups. [Towleroad]
★ Amy Schumer is showing her support for the women who came forward to accuse comedian Bryan Callen of sexual assault. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Have you ever dreamed of seeing Jason Momoa getting hosed down? Well, then your dream has come true. [Curt and Frank]
★ That time Molly Ringwald, Belinda Carlisle and Susanna Hoffs teamed up to perform “Midnight Confessions.” [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Remember THAT dress?: Liz Hurley and the case of the Versace safety pins. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Did Prince Andrew ‘lobby’ the government for Jeffrey Epstein’s sweetheart deal? [Celebitchy]
★ Rodney Harvey sure was one handsome man. Gone too soon. [Boy Culture]