This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are passionate about, bring levity to our day, or are truly inspirational.
Today in The Five, we are featuring where to donate to support the Black Lives Matter movement, Keedron Bryant inspiring protest song, baby moose chimes, Andy Harris gives us a twist on Donald Trump and the hummingbird whisperer.
ONE: Where to Donate to Support the Black Lives Matter Movement
TWO: What An Amazing Young Man
Keedron Bryant, a 12-year-old gospel singer, went viral after performing a protest song he wrote in response to the police killing of George Floyd.
THREE: Baby Moose Chimes!
We all could use some cute.
FOUR: Andy Harris’ President Palpatine Speech
Still scary as hell, but in a more humorous way.
FIVE: The Hummingbird Whisperer
This one is for my mom. She loves hummingbirds.
- Heather Morris Tearfully Reflects on Naya Rivera’s Iconic Glee Role — WATCH
- Male Model Monday: Eian Scully, Tom Walker, Max Hamilton & More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Sam Salter
- Robert Pattinson Attempted to Sneak Off Tenet Set for Batman Audition
- The Week in Drag – Everything’s Coming Up Trixie and Katya, Jaida Essence Hall Gets Grilled, Alexis Mateo Gives Us “Mucho, Mucho Amor” and Mucho More
- Simon Cowell Breaks Back After Fall From Electric Bike
- Nyle DiMarco, Taylor Lautner, Jorge Blanco, and More Insta Snaps
- Nick Cannon Reveals He’s Voting for Kanye West
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ A man casually walks away as he breaks toes off of the Italian Canova statue in a museum. You gotta watch this! [OMG BLOG]
★ Amid national outcry, administrators reportedly have reversed their decision to suspend a 15-year-old student who shared viral images from inside her reopened Georgia high school this week. [Towleroad]
★ Reese Witherspoon is a meme queen! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Kylie Minogue has released a video for her new track “Say Something” and it as if Xanadu has been reborn and infused with glitter bombs. [Curt and Frank]
★ Turn it up! 12 Forgotten classics by women-led new wave bands: Offshore edition. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Zendaya goes for a dramatic “back” statement for InStyle. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Bella Hadid flipped off some NYPD cops because they weren’t wearing masks. [Celebitchy]
★ If you’re an ass man, you’re in luck! [Boy Culture]