A new slew of fabulous queens is gearing up to compete for the title of America’s Next Drag Superstar on RuPaul’s Drag Race.
During a live Twitter Ru-veal on Thursday (January 23, 2020), RuPaul’s Drag Race fans were introduced to the 13 new contestants who’ll be sashaying and lip-syncing their way through another season of the competition in a bid to be crowned the next Drag Superstar.
“Thirteen new candidates await the chance to become America’s next Drag Superstar,” reigning champion Yvie Oddly introduced.
“They’re the best of the best, the future America needs. Queens of season 12, we must pledge our allegiance to the republic. Arise!”
The highly anticipated new season features 13 drag queens hailing from cities all across America including Aiden Zhane of Acworth, Georgia; Crystal Methyd of Springfield, Missouri; Dahlia Sin and Gigi Goode of Los Angeles; Heidi N Closet of Ramseur, North Carolina; Jaida Essence Hall of Milwaukee; Rock M. Sakura of San Francisco; Widow Von’Du of Kansas City, Missouri; and Brita, Jackie Cox, Jan, Nicky Doll and Sherry Pie of New York.
RuPaul’s Drag Race season 12 premieres 28 February on VH1.
Watch the trailer below.
Launch the gallery to check out all the girls.
Shop Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
From Our Partners
- Regé-Jean Page to star in Paramount’s The Saint reimagining
- Kelly Clarkson ordered to pay a whopping $200,000 in monthly spousal and child support to ex Brandon Blackstock
- Simone Biles pulls out of all-around competition at Tokyo Olympics
- Lucy Liu opens up about Charlie’s Angels on set altercation with Bill Murray: ‘I stood up for myself, and i don’t regret it’
- Adam Driver as a Centaur is surprisingly sexy — WATCH
- Wentworth Miller reveals autism diagnosis: ‘It was a shock but not a surprise