Ariana Grande just purchased a new Bird Streets home in the famed Hollywood Hills.
The pop star paid $13.7 million for the home in the Hills in an off-market deal, far less than the $25.5 million it listed for two years ago.
The Los Angeles Times first reported the sale. The most recent offering was around $17.5 million for the four-bedroom, five-bathroom property.
The 10,000-square-foot, three-story home has balconies, an infinity pool, a “wellness center,” a fitness studio, a 300-bottle wine cellar, and all three levels of the home have glass balconies.
Currently Grande resides in a rented 6,226-square-foot mansion in Beverly Hills that features five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. The home has high coffered ceilings, marble floors, and cavernous hallways, with canyon views and wrought-iron balconies that she’s posted images of to her Instagram account.
Grande also owns an impressive Manhattan apartment, which she purchased for a reported $16 million while engaged to SNL’s Pete Davidson in 2018. The architect-designed building features a juice bar, a “wellness level,” a 75-foot indoor pool lit from above by a massive skylight and a genuine IMAX theater.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Billie Eilish affirms her queer identity: ‘I thought it was obvious’
- Luke Evans, Regé-Jean Page, George Krissa, Antoni Porowski, and more Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – Drag Race UK’s top three spill the tea, Bob cracks us up, Trixie gives a Grinchy makeover and more
- Julianna Margulies apologizes for calling Black, LGBTQIA+ supporters of Palestinians antisemitic
- Meet Instagram hottie Daniel Blackburn
- Felicity Huffman breaks her silence on the college admissions scandal: ‘My undying shame’
- Jussie Smollett ordered back to prison for 150 days after losing appeal
- Former Vanderpump Rules star Rachel Leviss returns to tell all with new podcast ‘Rachel Goes Rogue’