Take a Look Inside Ariana Grande’s New $13.7 Million Hollywood Hills Home — PHOTOS
Ariana Grande just purchased a new Bird Streets home in the famed Hollywood Hills.
The pop star paid $13.7 million for the home in the Hills in an off-market deal, far less than the $25.5 million it listed for two years ago.
The Los Angeles Times first reported the sale. The most recent offering was around $17.5 million for the four-bedroom, five-bathroom property.
READ MORE: Ariana Grande Secretly Sending Cash to Fans in Need
The 10,000-square-foot, three-story home has balconies, an infinity pool, a “wellness center,” a fitness studio, a 300-bottle wine cellar, and all three levels of the home have glass balconies.
Currently Grande resides in a rented 6,226-square-foot mansion in Beverly Hills that features five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms. The home has high coffered ceilings, marble floors, and cavernous hallways, with canyon views and wrought-iron balconies that she’s posted images of to her Instagram account.
Grande also owns an impressive Manhattan apartment, which she purchased for a reported $16 million while engaged to SNL’s Pete Davidson in 2018. The architect-designed building features a juice bar, a “wellness level,” a 75-foot indoor pool lit from above by a massive skylight and a genuine IMAX theater.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Justin Bieber’s dad faces backlash over anti-pride post after telling LGBTQ community to ‘thank a straight person’ for their ‘existence’
- Health heartbreak: Shannen Doherty reveals cancer spread to her brain as ‘fear’ and ‘turmoil’ take over her life
- Eva Longoria insists old friend Victoria Beckham is ‘funniest human being’
- Let Sherry Vine entertain you – the drag legend talks variety shows, music and more
- ‘F*** you’: Pete Davidson berates PETA for calling out comedian after buying puppy from breeder
- Cuba Gooding Jr. settles civil lawsuit, avoids going to trial for assault allegation
- Michael J. Fox suffers tragic fall at movie panel after admitting his Parkinson’s disease has been ‘getting harder’ — Photos
- Lily-Rose Depp felt comfortable with nudity in The Idol