Someone found an Instagram account that they thought might be Ben Affleck‘s – and there seems to be actual evidence.
God bless, In the Know reporter Kelsey Weekman.
The Instagram account’s handle is Positive Attitude Hunting – which is a reference to Good Will Hunting, the 90s film that Affleck and Damon co-wrote which launched their careers.
Another person on Twitter pointed out that the account was followed by Jennifer Garner, who used to be married to Affleck. There are 2 other followers, one of which might be his current girlfriend Ana de Armas.
The bio also says, “just a dad who makes movies” and then has a link to the website of a charity that Affleck founded, called the Eastern Congo Initiative.
The account certainly looks like it belongs to the Gone Girl star. The name on it simply reads Ben, and the profile photo is a close up of the actor’s face with what appears to be de Armas kissing him on the nose.
If de Armas is one follower, and Garner is another – who could the third be? J Lo? Gwyneth Paltrow? Matt Damon?
Affleck began dating Knives Out star de Armas, 32, in March 2020 when the two were spotted on a romantic trip together in Cuba. They had met in 2019 while co-starring in the film, Deep Water.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Meet Instagram hottie Santiago Comba
- Kyle Richards admits she’s still not speaking to sister Kathy Hilton after tense RHOBH reunion
- The year of Beyonce? Music’s elite head to the Grammys
- ‘Opportunists’: Nick Carter countersues sexual assault accuser
- Taylor Lautner explains why he was ‘laughing’ when Kanye West interrupted ex Taylor Swift’s VMAs speech
- Adriano Romanini: Male Model Spotlight
- Alyssa Milano privately apologizes to Britney Spears after pop star rips actress over 2022 tweet
- Erika Jayne’s estranged husband Tom Girardi charged with fraud for allegedly embezzling millions of his clients’ money
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.