Betty White is “doing very well” at 98 years old and is keeping busy in quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.
The beloved Golden Girls star is staying home to protect herself from the virus and has been an absolute pro when it comes to social distancing.
White’s publicist says they check in with her several times a week and said “we always have laughs.”
Fans of White first became concerned about the iconic actress after Tom Hanks tested positive for the coronavirus in March. At the time, White’s publicist assured fans she was “fine” amid the outbreak.
The 98-year-old actress is quarantining at home amid the Covid-19 pandemic and sometimes treats herself to a “vodka martini with hot dogs and french fries,” although she is not a big drinker.
A source told Closerweekly.com: “Betty loves to joke that vodka keeps her young. She loves the image of her sitting at home in a rocking chair, drinking a martini and watching game shows, but she’s not really a big drinker. That’s not her. She’ll only take a few sips of a cocktail if the occasion calls for it.”
The source explained: “Betty’s message to the world is to slow down and enjoy what you have: family, friends, your pets. She says that the pandemic is serious, but we have come through worse. It’s Mother Nature’s way of telling us all to slow down.”
Keep on doing what you do Betty, it seems to be working just fine.
- Chrissy Teigen recalls ‘the stress and guilt’ of not being able to breastfeed
- Jennifer Lawrence’s family farm burns down in ‘horrible fire’
- George Clooney has been cutting his hair with a Flowbee for years
- Male Model Monday: Deano Perona, Juan Betancourt, Edward Wilding and More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more
- Darth Vader actor David Prowse has died at 85
- Robert Pattinson, Pietro Boselli, Lil Nas X, and more Insta Snaps
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.