Eilish, 18, swept the Grammy Awards on Sunday by taking the four top prizes – album, record, and song of the year and best new artist. She was only the second musician ever to win all four Grammys on the same night.
The last and only time an artist won all four of these awards was Christopher Cross in 1981. The 29-year-old Texan rocker won big for his self-titled LP — which controversially beat Pink Floyd‘s iconic The Wall — and for its standout song “Sailing.”
It was the peak of Cross’ critical and commercial success. He never won another Grammy.
The Los Angeles teen is not included in the roster of stars who will be performing music nominated in the best original song category, including Elton John, Idina Menzel, Cynthia Erivo, Randy Newman and This is Us actress Chrissy Metz.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.