The very dashing Cooper is experiencing a meteoric rise to the top with his latest film, Limitless taking in $19 million at the box office last weekend.
And with The Hangover 2 set to release this summer, Cooper doesn’t have much time to devote to a relationship.
A source told the magazine, “If I had to pick any possible mistress it would be Brad’s career. He worked really hard to get into leading man status.”
Zellweger was more than willing to move around for Cooper and take a backseat to his career, given that she’s already accomplished so much professionally. (If it were up to me, I’d give her all the tea in China for Bridget Jones’s Diary alone).
After a valid effort to try and make the relationship work, the Oscar winner was done fighting Bradley and Renee.
Cooper and co-star Robert De Niro stopped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on March 18th to promote their box office sensation, Limitless.
Bradley Cooper Is Shirtless in Rio
- Gus Kenworthy, Austin Mahone, Jared Leto, and more Insta Snaps
- Maluma becomes first man to be on the cover of Elle
- Miss Cayman Islands dragged into Armie Hammer social media scandal
- Who was this week’s RuPaul’s Drag Race MVP?
- CUTE: A dog cuddling a duck — WATCH
- Australian girl recreates celebrity outfits for her Riley Diary Instagram page — PHOTOS