Lauren Phillips was broadcasting from a field in Scone, New South Wales, on Saturday (September 13, 2020) on the Weekend Today when Chris Hemsworth wandered into the background, shocking hosts Richard Wilkins and Rebecca Maddern in the studio.
The 37-year-old then took the microphone from Lauren and proceeded to read the forecast.
He said: “Hello to all my friends in Melbourne. I am a Victorian. But that rain, get your brollies out I reckon.”
“Perth, sunny 19, Geraldton mostly sunny, mostly that means there’s going to be no sun at some point. Karratha 36, heating up slip slop slap.”
READ MORE: Check Out More Chris Hemsworth News
His forecast got the seal of approval from Lauren, who said: “You’ve made my job look very easy there, you might just have to take over.”
She then asked the star why exactly he happened to be passing through this field in Scone.
Hemsworth explained: “I’m here visiting the guys at Aussie Ark and WildArk who are doing some amazing conservation work in protecting Australia’s ecosystems.”
Watch Chris Hemsworth’s weather forecast appearance below.
- Matt Bomer, Rome Flynn, Fredrik Eklund and More Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – New Music From Trixie and Honey, Meeting the Queens of Drag Race Holland, Jimbo Gets Exposed, and More
- RuPaul Wins 5th Consecutive Outstanding Host Emmy
- Is Tom Hardy the Next James Bond, How to stream Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Cardi B Talks Offset, Peacock coming to Roku, and More
- Dwayne Johnson Rips Down Electric Front Gate With Bare Hands
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]