This week, Locklear expressed it was “gross” when Naughton touched her breast while filming a scene and stated that the script did not direct him to do so.
“He doesn’t grab [my breast],” she had said on the podcast, Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald. “He actually outlines my areola with his finger. It didn’t say that in the script.”
Naughton speaking out led to Locklear clarifying her comments on Thursday.
“Oh no, I didn’t mean James Naughton did anything wrong,” Locklear wrote on Instagram. “The script called for him to touch my breast. I was surprised that he circled my areola. We had not discussed the scene prior to filming.”
She ended by saying, “To be clear, I was never upset with James, just surprised. Love you James.”
- Ricky Schroder remains awful, harasses Costco employee over having to wear a mask — WATCH
- Meet Instagram Hottie Brian Diaz
- Dolly Parton jokes Botox is why she always looks happy
- Henry Cavill kindly asks his fans to stop gossiping about his love life and criticizing his new girlfriend
- Joshua Bassett, Skylar Astin, Stephen Amell, and more Insta Snaps
- Colton Underwood Reveals What Pushed Him Back in the Closet After Considering Coming Out