I think this kid is on to something! Jennifer Garner, the mother of three (Violet, 13, Seraphina, 10 and Samuel, 7), shared a photo of a check written to her by her son, Samuel, for a whopping $168.42.
The 7-year-old wrote that the reason for the check for his mother was for “being my mama.”
And the lime green check comes right from the official “Piggy Bank” and is complete with a date written out: Dec. 25, 2019.
Garner, 47, shared a photo of the check on her Instagram account: “Apparently, birthing and raising someone is valued at $168.42. I guess I should keep my day job,” she wrote in the caption with two hashtags, “#iwouldbehismamaforfree” and “ohwaitIalreadyam.”
This isn’t the first time Garner gushed about the bond she shares with her son. Just this past December, she took Samuel to see Disney on Ice and later revealed on Instagram that she asked if he would always be her date, to which he replied, “Always, Mom. Even when I’m a grown up.”
From Our Partners
- WATCH: The Stranger Things Season 4 Trailer Is Here! [OMG BLOG]
- Wendy Williams Issues Tearful Apology After Telling Gay Men to ‘Stop Wearing Our Skirts and Heels’: WATCH [Towleroad]
- Elvis Biopic Gets Primary Cast! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Miley Cyrus Is Wearing a Scarf [Go Fug Yourself]
- Russell Crowe Is Hiding Out Until He Loses Weight, He’s “Embarrassed” at His Weight Gain [Celebitchy]
- Relive Robbie Williams‘s Cover Shoot to Celebrate His 46th Birthday [Kenneth in the 212]
- Happy Gay Valentine’s Day! [Boy Culture]
New in the SL Shop
Calphalon Premier Space Saving Nonstick 15 Piece SetSale!
Dash Mini Food Chopper, Blender + Grinder with Stainless Steel BladesSale!
Fitbit Ionic WatchSale!
Essential Oil Diffuser Set, Anjou 300ml Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser with 12 Plant Upgraded Essential OilsSale!