I think this kid is on to something! Jennifer Garner, the mother of three (Violet, 13, Seraphina, 10 and Samuel, 7), shared a photo of a check written to her by her son, Samuel, for a whopping $168.42.
The 7-year-old wrote that the reason for the check for his mother was for “being my mama.”
And the lime green check comes right from the official “Piggy Bank” and is complete with a date written out: Dec. 25, 2019.
Garner, 47, shared a photo of the check on her Instagram account: “Apparently, birthing and raising someone is valued at $168.42. I guess I should keep my day job,” she wrote in the caption with two hashtags, “#iwouldbehismamaforfree” and “ohwaitIalreadyam.”
This isn’t the first time Garner gushed about the bond she shares with her son. Just this past December, she took Samuel to see Disney on Ice and later revealed on Instagram that she asked if he would always be her date, to which he replied, “Always, Mom. Even when I’m a grown up.”
From Our Partners
- Jeremy Pope, Eric Decker, Ed Westwick, and More Insta Snaps
- Newly Mustached Armie Hammer Says Divorce from Wife Truly Seismic
- Usher Is a Father Again, Kylie Jenner Bikinis for Your Vote, Hugh Jackman’s Wife Over All the Gay Rumors and More
- Demi Lovato Drops ‘Still Have Me’ Post Break Up Ballad — LISTEN
- ‘Superman of Fitness’ Anthony Catanzaro Wants to Make Your 2021 Better with a Gorgeous New Calendar
- Did Kelly Clarkson Respond to Lawsuit By Father-In Law’s Company With a Matrix Gif?
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
BEAST 20oz Navy Blue Tumbler – Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Coffee Ice Cup Double Wall Travel Flask$23.00
The Heir Affair (The Royal We Book 2)$12.99
elago R1 Intelli Case Compatible with Apple TV Siri Remote 4K / 4th / 5th Generation (Black) – Magnet Technology, Shock…$7.99
Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags (3 x 2-feet)$31.99