The actress, 38, gave birth to a baby boy earlier this week. The couple is already parents to Silas, five.
MailOnline revealed the news, reporting that Jessica’s mother Kimberly has been staying with her and and their new grandchild.
The couple have been staying at their home in Montana since March.
The couple, who have been married since 2012, had never publicly announced their pregnancy and successfully kept it all a secret for nine months.
Justin publicly apologized to his wife and denied any romance rumors.
“I stay away from gossip as much as I can, but for my family, I feel it is important to address recent rumors that are hurting the people I love,” he said.
“A few weeks ago, I displayed a strong lapse in judgement — but let me be clear — nothing happened between me and my co-star.”
“I drank way too much that night and I regret my behavior. I should have known better. This is not the example I want to set for my son.”
“I want to apologize to my amazing wife and family for putting them through such an embarrassing situation, and I am focused on being the best husband and father I can be.”
“This was not that. I am incredibly proud to be working on Palmer. Looking forward to continuing to make the movie and excited for people to see it.”
- Christine and Em from And That’s Why We Drink Answer the Socialite Seven
- Sohla El-Waylly, Priya Krishna, and Rick Martinez Exit Bon Appétit’s Test Kitchen Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Lady Gaga ‘Shanked’ Ariana Grande’s Eye While Shooting ‘Rain On Me’ Video
- Jennifer Grey On Board for Long-Rumored Dirty Dancing Sequel
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Suing Their Mother for ‘Sexually Abusing Her as Child in Satanic Rituals’
- Jennifer Garner Hits the Beach With Bradley Cooper After Splitting With Boyfriend John Miller
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Reality shows are known for their epic fights. Watch this compilation of some of the best! [OMG BLOG]
★ According to Rudy Giuliani, Black Lives Matter activists “hate white people” and “want to do away with a mother-father family” [Towleroad]
★ Go inside comedian Nick Kroll‘s gorgeous new mansion. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Paul Gascoigne, and English soccer legend, has shared how proud he is of his bisexual son Regan Gascoigne after learning about his sexuality. [Curt and Frank]
★ TJ Watt sure knows how to wear a mask well. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Kerry Washington owns Town & Country’s September cover. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Prince Harry helped cook a “three-course meal” for Meghan’s 39th birthday. [Celebitchy]
★You’ll die laughing: comes to slay! [Boy Culture]