Over the weekend, Harry Styles and the cast of Saturday Night Live used beloved bread products brand Sara Lee as the subject of a salacious skit that imagined would it be like if an excited Styles was the brand’s social media coordinator.
In the hilarious sketch, cast members Cecily Strong and Bowen Yang talk to Styles about accidentally using the fictional Sara Lee Instagram account instead of his personal account to post thirsty, emoji-laden comments below celebrity Instagrams and to reflect on lovelorn trysts and matters of the heart.
Following the sketch’s debut, fans wasted no time in taking the risqué comments and captions from SNL and using them on the actual Sara Lee account in real time, flooding the comment section with comments like “WRECK ME DADDY,” “DESTROY ME, KNG,” and a plethora of eggplant emojis.
At one point, Slate reported that Sara Lee was receiving so much engagement on their social media accounts, that they turned off commenting on their Instagram completely, provoking a response from Yang.
Read more on time.com.
WATCH: It’s Ten Things Dan Levy Can’t Live Without With GQ! https://omg.blog/ — OMG BLOG
Elsa Apparently Won’t Be Coming Out as Gay in Frozen 2 — Towleroad
Zooey Deschanel and Jonathon Scott Instagram Official — Evil Beet Gossip
Selena Gomez Looks Cozy in Velvet — Go Fug Yourself
Patricia Heaton’s Husband Groped a Young Staffer on Heaton’s CBS Show — Celebitchy
The 2020 Men of Vet School Calendar Is Here … Woof! — Kenneth in the 212
Lawsuits by Michael Jackson Accusers Likely to Be Restored— AP
Taylor Swift Allowed to Perform Old Songs at AMAs, Says Former Label — Rolling Stone
Kylie Jenner Sells a $600 Million Stake in Her Cosmetics Company — CNN
BEST CELEBRITY RED CARPET PHOTO OF THE DAY: Raja
BEST REAL HOUSEWIVES INSTAGRAM PHOTO OF THE DAY: Denise Richards
BEST COORS LIMITED EDITION BATCH OF THE DAY: The Jonas Brothers
The brothers’ have been fans of the beer for years – and the brand loves them back. From sending Joe and Sophie custom bottles for their wedding in France to making a cameo appearance in the “Only Human” video – it was time to bring them all together for something special. The limited edition Coors Light brewed with the Jonas Brothers is still the same refreshing Coors Light but what makes it truly special is that Nick, Kevin, and Joe played a part in brewing it and creating a custom bottle to celebrate the partnership.
BEST ZAYN SHADE OF THE DAY: Harry Styles
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Wandering Bear Extra Strong Organic Cold Brew Coffee On Tap, Straight Black, 96 fl oz – Smooth, Unsweetened, Shelf…$29.99
- Zojirushi SM-SA36-BA Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Mug, 20-Ounce, Black$29.99
- Home Office Chair Ergonomic Mid-Back Mesh Desk Chair, Adjustable Height with Lumbar Support,Flip Up Arms and Large Thick…$149.99
- KN95 Face Mask 60 Pack, BLScode Black KN95 Mask Individually Wrapped, 5-Layer KN95 Face Mask with Comfortable Elastic…$49.99
- Google Nest Thermostat – Smart Thermostat for Home – Programmable Wifi Thermostat – Sand
- Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill$44.96
- eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included…$179.99
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – Night Black$129.99
- 4K Ultra HD Webcam Varifocal HD 5-50mm Lens USB Mini Web Camera [email protected] USB with Camera Sony IMX317 Sensor…$120.99
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones – Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 22 Hours of…$229.79
- Sunnydaze Outdoor Fire Pit Bowl – 30 Inch Large Round Wood Burning Patio & Backyard Firepit for Outside with Spark…$175.00
- Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker with PID temperature control, 13.5″ x 9″ x 16″, Stainless Steel$299.95
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.