The brief clip saw the two, who have been collaborating on a new song, chatting with each other via a video call.
Gomez got the ball rolling with, “Thank you for staying up so early.”
The four idols from BlackPink were clearly excited to be working with the 28-year-old singer for its upcoming second single for this year, “Ice Cream.”
READ MORE: Check Out More Selena Gomez News
Group member Rose said: “We’re really glad that you’re on the single because we’ve been a big fan of yours for a long time.”
Gomez returned the love with, “I’m so stoked. I’ve been a fan of you guys, and so this is a big, big dream for me, and I can’t wait.”
Fans will have to wait a little longer for the highly-anticipated track which is set to drop on Friday.
Watch the teaser video below.
- Rob McElhenney shows off his jacked body in Men’s Health
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez officially split, ‘we’re better as friends’
- Billy Eichner supports Colton Underwood’s coming out after joking about Colton being gay years before
- Bobby Brown blames Nick Gordon for Whitney Houston’s death
- Machine Gun Kelly to release unisex nail polish line
- Kyra Sedgwick never invited back to Tom Cruise’s home after accidentally pushing the panic button