As to which Tiger King project she’s being considered for, that is not known at this point as there are several Tiger King projects in the works.
“We are in talks with the producers and she is being considered, that is all I can say at the moment as casting is on hold,” Philippe Ashfield, Reid’s manager and business partner, told Page Six.
“Tara loves Tiger King and found the documentary extremely interesting. She feels she could get into the character of Carole Baskin very well … and she has a similar look to [Baskin].”
Baskin, 58, was made instantly famous after the Tiger King documentary dropped on Netflix last month and made her the center of conspiracy theories that she had something to do with her husband’s disappearance.
I mean, this could be some fun casting. Right?
More Pop Culture News
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more
- Darth Vader actor David Prowse has died at 85
- Robert Pattinson, Pietro Boselli, Lil Nas X, and more Insta Snaps
- The Five — LEGO Manhattan, Kamala Harris Painting Skills, A Mad Trumper Impersonation, Baby Goats, Dog Treat
- Chris Evans gets a Thanksgiving scare and shows off his biceps