As to which Tiger King project she’s being considered for, that is not known at this point as there are several Tiger King projects in the works.
“We are in talks with the producers and she is being considered, that is all I can say at the moment as casting is on hold,” Philippe Ashfield, Reid’s manager and business partner, told Page Six.
“Tara loves Tiger King and found the documentary extremely interesting. She feels she could get into the character of Carole Baskin very well … and she has a similar look to [Baskin].”
Baskin, 58, was made instantly famous after the Tiger King documentary dropped on Netflix last month and made her the center of conspiracy theories that she had something to do with her husband’s disappearance.
I mean, this could be some fun casting. Right?
More Pop Culture News
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH