This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Adam Lambert & Queen arrive on Netflix, Glee foreshadowed the future, Sarah Cooper‘s “How to Lincoln,” a powerful moment from a London Black Lives Matter protest, and Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
ONE: Adam Lambert & Queen Arrive on Netflix
If you haven’t had a chance to watch the documentary that chronicles how Adam Lambert went from American Idol contestant and pop star to the frontman of one rock music’s most prolific groups years after original singer Freddie Mercury passed away. It is a must-watch and now it’s available on Netflix!
TWO: Glee Totally Foreshadowed the Future
Kind of creepy.
THREE: How to Lincoln
Take one and take two from Sarah Cooper.
FOUR: A Powerful Moment from a London Black Lives Matter Protest
Patrick Hutchinson, who was pictured carrying a protester to safety, says he and his friends acted on instinct.
FIVE: Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
Too cute.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Russell Brand comments on sexual assault allegations for the first time
- Meet Instagram hottie Alec Smith
- Say “Hola!” to Drag Race Mexico Season One winner Cristian Peralta
- Brandan Stevens: Male Model Spotlight
- Emma Roberts apologizes to Angelica Ross for alleged transphobic comments
- Shannon Beador crashes into a house before DUI arrest in hit-and-run video: WATCH
- Drew Barrymore reverses decision to bring back talk show amid strikes
- The Week in Drag – Say “cheerio” to the queens of UK season 5, Delta Work’s interview with Orville Peck, Bob and Monét take us back in time and more