This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Adam Lambert & Queen arrive on Netflix, Glee foreshadowed the future, Sarah Cooper‘s “How to Lincoln,” a powerful moment from a London Black Lives Matter protest, and Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
ONE: Adam Lambert & Queen Arrive on Netflix
If you haven’t had a chance to watch the documentary that chronicles how Adam Lambert went from American Idol contestant and pop star to the frontman of one rock music’s most prolific groups years after original singer Freddie Mercury passed away. It is a must-watch and now it’s available on Netflix!
TWO: Glee Totally Foreshadowed the Future
Kind of creepy.
THREE: How to Lincoln
Take one and take two from Sarah Cooper.
FOUR: A Powerful Moment from a London Black Lives Matter Protest
Patrick Hutchinson, who was pictured carrying a protester to safety, says he and his friends acted on instinct.
FIVE: Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
- Chrissy Teigen recalls ‘the stress and guilt’ of not being able to breastfeed
- Jennifer Lawrence’s family farm burns down in ‘horrible fire’
- George Clooney has been cutting his hair with a Flowbee for years
- Male Model Monday: Deano Perona, Juan Betancourt, Edward Wilding and More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more
- Darth Vader actor David Prowse has died at 85
- Robert Pattinson, Pietro Boselli, Lil Nas X, and more Insta Snaps