This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Adam Lambert & Queen arrive on Netflix, Glee foreshadowed the future, Sarah Cooper‘s “How to Lincoln,” a powerful moment from a London Black Lives Matter protest, and Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
ONE: Adam Lambert & Queen Arrive on Netflix
If you haven’t had a chance to watch the documentary that chronicles how Adam Lambert went from American Idol contestant and pop star to the frontman of one rock music’s most prolific groups years after original singer Freddie Mercury passed away. It is a must-watch and now it’s available on Netflix!
TWO: Glee Totally Foreshadowed the Future
Kind of creepy.
THREE: How to Lincoln
Take one and take two from Sarah Cooper.
FOUR: A Powerful Moment from a London Black Lives Matter Protest
Patrick Hutchinson, who was pictured carrying a protester to safety, says he and his friends acted on instinct.
FIVE: Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
Too cute.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Male Model Monday: Levi Conley, Charlie Matthews, Milos Grubor, and more
- Tom Hiddleston forgot his lines as he battled nerves working with Kermit The Frog
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker marry – again
- The Week in Drag – DragCon highlights, All Stars season 7 debuts, Trixie and Katya talk complaining and more
- Meet Instagram hottie Tommy Boi
- Ricky Martin, Glen Powell, Nick Adams, and more Insta Snaps
- Pete Davidson set to leave Saturday Night Live
- Madonna banned from Instagram Live after sharing nude photos