This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Adam Lambert & Queen arrive on Netflix, Glee foreshadowed the future, Sarah Cooper‘s “How to Lincoln,” a powerful moment from a London Black Lives Matter protest, and Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
ONE: Adam Lambert & Queen Arrive on Netflix
If you haven’t had a chance to watch the documentary that chronicles how Adam Lambert went from American Idol contestant and pop star to the frontman of one rock music’s most prolific groups years after original singer Freddie Mercury passed away. It is a must-watch and now it’s available on Netflix!
TWO: Glee Totally Foreshadowed the Future
Kind of creepy.
THREE: How to Lincoln
Take one and take two from Sarah Cooper.
FOUR: A Powerful Moment from a London Black Lives Matter Protest
Patrick Hutchinson, who was pictured carrying a protester to safety, says he and his friends acted on instinct.
FIVE: Cheyenne Jackson and his little zen master.
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH
- Brad Pitt sports a very tiny ponytail
- No, Emma Watson is not retiring from acting