Last month, Brian confirmed his split with wife Megan Fox, on his podcast, revealing that they had been trying living separately since late last year. He said, “I will always love her. And I know she will always love me, and I know as far as a family, what we have built is really cool and really special.”
“It sucks when life changes and something that you’re used to, that you’ve been doing for 15 years, you try and not get rid of, but you change. There’s the unknown aspect… there’s that pit in my stomach… I really don’t want Megan and I to be at odds… She’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose that,” Green said.
“I don’t want this guy, Colson, who I’ve never met, who she said nothing but really kind things about, I don’t want him to be vilified because nobody did anything wrong,” Green said on his podcast of the rapper. “I trust her judgment, she’s always had really good judgment.”
Fox starred in MGK’s steamy new music vid for “My Bloody Valentine.”
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Lourdes Leon’s top social media thirst trap moments: Photos
- ‘Surgery doesn’t make you a woman’: Macy Gray sparks outrage for alleged transphobic remarks
- Ben Affleck’s Cool, Casual & Most Chaotic Moments Caught By The Paparazzi: Photos
- Police arrest suspect after gunman kills six at US July 4 parade
- Taylor Zakhar Perez, Jack Falahee, James Scully, and more Insta Snaps
- Tom Cruise Rocks Out At Adele Concert For His 60th Birthday
- Harry Styles feels ‘heartbroken’ after Copenhagen shooting
- Male Model Monday: Nigel Hart, Victor Pinheiro, Augusta Alexander, and more
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.