Last month, Brian confirmed his split with wife Megan Fox, on his podcast, revealing that they had been trying living separately since late last year. He said, “I will always love her. And I know she will always love me, and I know as far as a family, what we have built is really cool and really special.”
“It sucks when life changes and something that you’re used to, that you’ve been doing for 15 years, you try and not get rid of, but you change. There’s the unknown aspect… there’s that pit in my stomach… I really don’t want Megan and I to be at odds… She’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose that,” Green said.
“I don’t want this guy, Colson, who I’ve never met, who she said nothing but really kind things about, I don’t want him to be vilified because nobody did anything wrong,” Green said on his podcast of the rapper. “I trust her judgment, she’s always had really good judgment.”
Fox starred in MGK’s steamy new music vid for “My Bloody Valentine.”
- Pedro Soltz: Male Model Spotlight
- Sean Combs denies rape and abuse allegations: ‘Enough Is enough’
- Taylor Swift says she moved to a ‘foreign country’ after Kim Kardashian released her call with Kanye
- Angelina Jolie is done with Los Angeles, ‘Hollywood is not a healthy place’
- Charles Melton’s Critics Choice Celebration heartfelt acceptance speech is an emotional one
- Please don’t throw things at Florence Pugh, or at any celebrity for that matter
- Ryan Reynolds shares recreation of Blake Lively & Taylor Swift pic with Travis Kelce
- Male Model Monday: Aaron Owen, Joseph Bruzas, Raphael Diogo, and more
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.