Last month, Brian confirmed his split with wife Megan Fox, on his podcast, revealing that they had been trying living separately since late last year. He said, “I will always love her. And I know she will always love me, and I know as far as a family, what we have built is really cool and really special.”
“It sucks when life changes and something that you’re used to, that you’ve been doing for 15 years, you try and not get rid of, but you change. There’s the unknown aspect… there’s that pit in my stomach… I really don’t want Megan and I to be at odds… She’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose that,” Green said.
“I don’t want this guy, Colson, who I’ve never met, who she said nothing but really kind things about, I don’t want him to be vilified because nobody did anything wrong,” Green said on his podcast of the rapper. “I trust her judgment, she’s always had really good judgment.”
Fox starred in MGK’s steamy new music vid for “My Bloody Valentine.”
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Alan Ritchson, Shawn Mendes, Colton Haynes, and more Insta Snaps
- Ian Alexander Jr, Regina King’s son, dies at 26 by suicide
- Who is our episode 3 RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 14 MVP?
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas welcome first child via a surrogate
- Danny Masterson’s accusers do not have to go to Scientology arbitration
- Cher leads tributes to Meat Loaf as Bat Out of Hell singer dies aged 74
- Robert Pattinson fell off the bed because he ‘so into’ Kirsten Stewart during Twilight audition, says film’s director
- Tearful Adele pulls plug on Las Vegas show
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.