Her latest effort, Barbara, features the cover of a song called “I Can’t Shake the Stranger Out of You.”
The song was originally sung by a singer named Patrick Haggerty for a 1973 album titled Lavender Country, which holds the distinction of being the first openly gay country album. (It’s an interesting story.)
Earlier this week, she shared a behind the scenes look at the recording of her cover of the song with Patrick himself.
The pair sit down and chat and the quick video is a real treat. Barbara is available Friday wherever you get your music.
Watch Trixie Mattel in action below:
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
From Our Partners
- Patrick Dempsey accused of ‘terrorising’ Grey’s Anatomy set
- Mr. Man reveals the top ten nude male Emmy winners
- Wendy Williams was “voluntarily admitted” for a psychiatric evaluation to NYC hospital
- Lizzo really wants to remake The Bodyguard with Chris Evans
- Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz have gone Instagram official — PHOTO
- Nico Tortorella reveals they currently only have sex with Bethany Meyers to ‘get pregnant’