The Sun reports that Beyoncé is secretly working on three new Disney projects, including the soundtrack to the Black Panther sequel.
Sources tell The Sun that the superstar, who worked with Disney bosses for last year’s The Lion King and its accompanying soundtrack, is close to signing a $100 million deal with the film company to work for the studio exclusively.
“Beyoncé has become a major player for Disney and is the perfect fit for their brand,” an insider tells the tabloid.
“She’s worked on a number of projects for them, including voicing Nala in the reboot of The Lion King, and now they’re keen to secure her for more projects.”
The source told The Sun newspaper: ”As part of the deal they are also trying to get her team to agree to have Beyoncé voicing some of the new documentaries coming to Disney+.”
”The negotiations are still ongoing but it’s the final details that are being thrashed out now.”
In April, Beyoncé made a surprise performance on ABC’s ‘Disney Family Singalong’ to sing ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’ from the animated classic ‘Pinocchio’.
Before she started singing, Beyoncé said: ”I’m very proud to be a part of the Disney family. And to help present the Disney Songbook Singalong in partnership with Feeding America, I’d like to dedicate this song to all of the healthcare workers who’ve been working tirelessly to keep us healthy and safe. We greatly appreciate you.”
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals she almost died giving birth to daughter Apple
- Chrissy Teigen is 100 days sober, talks growth from bullying scandal
- Those Sonja Morgan lit cigarette in the vagina stories are true
- You’re not going to be seeing Shawn Mendes on TikTok for a hot moment
- Orlando Bloom gives us a ‘daddy’ thirst trap
- Male Model Monday: Matthew Noszka, Augusta Alexander, Florian Macek, and more
- Ed Sheeran has coronavirus
- Angelina Jolie joined by daughters Zahara and Shiloh at Eternals Rome premiere — PHOTOS
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.