The Sun reports that Beyoncé is secretly working on three new Disney projects, including the soundtrack to the Black Panther sequel.
Sources tell The Sun that the superstar, who worked with Disney bosses for last year’s The Lion King and its accompanying soundtrack, is close to signing a $100 million deal with the film company to work for the studio exclusively.
“Beyoncé has become a major player for Disney and is the perfect fit for their brand,” an insider tells the tabloid.
“She’s worked on a number of projects for them, including voicing Nala in the reboot of The Lion King, and now they’re keen to secure her for more projects.”
The source told The Sun newspaper: ”As part of the deal they are also trying to get her team to agree to have Beyoncé voicing some of the new documentaries coming to Disney+.”
”The negotiations are still ongoing but it’s the final details that are being thrashed out now.”
In April, Beyoncé made a surprise performance on ABC’s ‘Disney Family Singalong’ to sing ‘When You Wish Upon A Star’ from the animated classic ‘Pinocchio’.
Before she started singing, Beyoncé said: ”I’m very proud to be a part of the Disney family. And to help present the Disney Songbook Singalong in partnership with Feeding America, I’d like to dedicate this song to all of the healthcare workers who’ve been working tirelessly to keep us healthy and safe. We greatly appreciate you.”
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
- Adele appears on verge of tears at first concert in five years
- Meet Instagram Hottie Jony Evans
- Taron Egerton in talks to take on Wolverine role
- Taylor Swift “got engaged” to Joe Alwyn in Cornwall over the holidays, couple’s been keeping it secret for 5 months
- Miles Teller’s grandma launches campaign for him to be next James Bond
- Mason Gooding, Neil Patrick Harris, Jonathan Lipnicki, and more Insta Snaps
- The men who would be King: The best (and worst) actors to play Elvis
- Nick Jonas set to star alongside Glen Powell in Foreign Relations
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.