The Dead to Me season 2 teaser seems to pick up where we left off in season 1, with Jen Harding (Christina Applegate) shooting Steve Wood (James Marsden) after Wood revealed that he was the man responsible for killing her husband.
Judy Hale (Linda Cardellini), who was last seen about to die by suicide due to the grief she felt for betraying Harding’s trust, gets a call from Jen Harding to help her with the dead body.
Not much is known about the storyline for season 2 aside from Harding and Hale obviously trying not to go to prison.
From Netflix’s description of the new season, it seems they will be hunted down by Detective Perez (Diana Maria Riva), while having to deal with “a new visitor in town.”
- Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Collection Featuring Christian Combs’ Abs
- Channing Tatum Has Been Working Out, Billie Lourd Gives Birth, Tory Lanez Denies Shooting Megan Thee Stallion, Princess Eugenie is Pregnant and More
- Vin Diesel Releases Club Banger ‘Feel Like I Do’ in Apparent Launch of Music Career — LISTEN
- Mariah Carey Says Sister Drugged Her, Tried to Sell Her to a Pimp When She Was 12
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split Two Months After Engagement
- Mariah Carey Is Not an ATM With a Wig on, Mandy Moore Pregnant With First Child, the Da Vinki Twins, Why Denise Richards Really Shouted ‘Bravo, Bravo, F**king Bravo, and More
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ This kitty thinks its part of a Shiba Inu puppy pack! [OMG BLOG]
★ Gayle King knocks Nancy Pelosi for referring to Trump’s abettors as “henchmen.” — WATCH [Towleroad]
★ Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner selling their NYC condo. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s trainer does push-ups in front of her casket — WATCH. [Curt and Frank]
★ Rolling Stone rattles cages with a revamped list of 500 greatest albums of all time. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Nine years ago this week, Thomas Jane wore bird feet to the Emmys. Ahead of his time? What time, that might be, who knows? [Go Fug Yourself]
★ The Riverdale cast now uses mouthwash before make-out scenes – does that help? [Celebitchy]
★ Netflix’s The Boys in the Band has counter-charm. [Boy Culture]