According to a Baskin-Robbins staffer who spoke with ABC 7, the star’s flavor of choice was Pralines ‘N Cream, which boasts the tagline “Taste some South in your mouth!”
“Isn’t that Keanu Reeves?” we hear one fan ask as they are filming the video. Yep!
Reeves, 55, walked into the store alone and ordered a scoop, a cone and left a big tip. He shocked the Baskin-Robbins employees and one even “freaked out.”
Reeves is returning to his role as Neo in Matrix 4 and is spending time in Northern California to shoot the movie that’s slated to debut in 2021.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
- Sarah Jessica Parker pens a touching tribute to Willie Garson
- Harry Styles slams ‘game playing’ in relationships: ‘Trash, trash, trash’
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former boss, says he apologized
- Madonna recalls her recent phone call with Britney Spears to ‘check on her’
- Andrew Garfield Reveals What He Disliked About Playing Spider-Man
- Beyoncé reflects on her 40th birthday in an emotional letter to fans
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.