Kourtney Kardashian shocked fans on Tuesday (August 04, 2020) when she posted a picture of her youngest, 5-year-old Reign, with a dramatic hair transformation.
The five-year-old had previously never had his hair cut and is now rocking a buzz cut, and the major change left the mother-of-three feeling rather unsure about the change.
Posting on Instagram, the 41-year-old uploaded a picture of her son showing off his new ‘do while Kourtney wrote in the caption: “I am not ok.”
Kourtney also shared a picture of a long chopped off braid to her Instagram stories, which appears to have been Reign’s.
In the comment section, meanwhile, friends and fans were gushing over Reign’s new look.
Her friend Simon Huck wrote, “I’m shook but also LIVING for the new look,” to which Kourtney replied, “I love it.”
Prior to this, Kourtney had clapped back numerous times at rude remarks from people about Reign’s long hair.
“She really needs to not worry about kids that aren’t her own,” she said back in 2019. “He is a happy boy.”
- Matt Bomer, Rome Flynn, Fredrik Eklund and More Insta Snaps
- The Week in Drag – New Music From Trixie and Honey, Meeting the Queens of Drag Race Holland, Jimbo Gets Exposed, and More
- RuPaul Wins 5th Consecutive Outstanding Host Emmy
- Is Tom Hardy the Next James Bond, How to stream Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Cardi B Talks Offset, Peacock coming to Roku, and More
- Dwayne Johnson Rips Down Electric Front Gate With Bare Hands
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]