We listen to a lot of music around the Socialite Life offices and we do consider ourselves true pop music fans. So we thought we’d start sharing which songs we tend to hit the repeat button once they end.
Try and get these songs out of your head. This is our latest Weekly Music Playlist:
1. “Middle of a Heartbreak” – Leland. One of Troye Sivan‘s collaborators has released an unbelievably catchy pop gem. This has been played way too many times already.
2. “Call You” – Cash Cash feat. Nasri. This euphoric dance anthem has hit written all over it.
3. “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” – Miley Cyrus. Cyrus needs to collaborate with British DJ and producer Mark Ronson more often because this song is simply gorgeous.
4. “Again” – Sasha Sloan. Hailing from Boston, Sloan is a pop force to be reckoned with. “Loser” showcases both her delicate vocals as well as her poignant lyricism.
5. “Count On” – Shallou feat Colin. Are you ready to chill? This one is going to take you away into happy land.
6. “Feeling of Falling” – Cheat Codes & Kim Petras. Are you up for a bittersweet club banger? Then look no further than this song.
7. “Thank U, Next” – Ariana Grande. Now that the video has been released, this song is back in the mix!