Rumors of a romance began circulating last month when the couple was photographed together for the first time in Los Angeles, and Brian addressed the story while confirming he and his wife of seven years had split during his podcast, revealing he has yet to meet Kelly.
The couple was spotted holding hands and kissing for the first time yesterday (June 15, 2020), in photos published by the Daily Mail.
After spending an hour and a half at Mr. Furley’s Bar in the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of Los Angeles, they walked hand in hand back to Kelly’s car, where they were photographed passionately making out in the front seat.
Also, Machine Gun Kelly tweeted “I’m calling you girlfriend, what the fuck. Life imitated art on that one,” referencing his music video for “Bloody Valentine” which finds Kelly and Fox in a steamy relationship. Charming.
The confirmation of the romance also follows Brian stepping out with Courtney Stodden amid their split.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Male Model Monday: Joseph Bruzas, Stefano Marshall, Leonardo Hanna Azrak, and more
- Alaska is seeing Red (4 Filth) and talks touring, music and more
- Brad Pitt and Ines de Ramon’s cosy dinner dates at his new pad
- The Week in Drag – Enter the Drag Den with Manila, visit Tina Burner’s closet, fall into Christmas with Trixie and Katya and more
- Meet Instagram hottie Evan Arbour
- ‘RHOBH’ Star Erika Jayne Slapped With $2.2 Million Tax Lien, Says She Can’t Pay It
- Wonho shows off his Calvin Klein underwear in new ad campaign — PHOTOS
- Musk kicks Kanye West off Twitter after swastika post