Rumors of a romance began circulating last month when the couple was photographed together for the first time in Los Angeles, and Brian addressed the story while confirming he and his wife of seven years had split during his podcast, revealing he has yet to meet Kelly.
The couple was spotted holding hands and kissing for the first time yesterday (June 15, 2020), in photos published by the Daily Mail.
After spending an hour and a half at Mr. Furley’s Bar in the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of Los Angeles, they walked hand in hand back to Kelly’s car, where they were photographed passionately making out in the front seat.
Also, Machine Gun Kelly tweeted “I’m calling you girlfriend, what the fuck. Life imitated art on that one,” referencing his music video for “Bloody Valentine” which finds Kelly and Fox in a steamy relationship. Charming.
The confirmation of the romance also follows Brian stepping out with Courtney Stodden amid their split.
- Andy Cohen, Hugh Jackman, Tom Holland, and more Insta Snaps
- Despite being called ‘daddy’ for years, Kellan Lutz is now officially a daddy
- Charlie Sheen wishes he went to rehab during his 2011 meltdown
- Lady GaGa’s stolen dogs returned safely by unidentified woman
- New Superman movie coming from JJ Abrams, but will Henry Cavill star?
- Cyclist bikes over a bridge in the most terrifying way — WATCH
- Brad Pitt sports a very tiny ponytail
- No, Emma Watson is not retiring from acting