You made it to the end of the week and now it’s time to drink! We’re highlighting a new cocktail each Friday so we can all enjoy a little something special to kick off our holiday weekend.
This week’s cocktail is Tito’s Red, White and Boozy.
America’s Original Craft Vodka, a splash of color, fresh blueberries, all topped with bubbles. No matter how you’re celebrating the season, raise a Tito’s Red, White & Boozy for a summer well spent.
Here is what you’ll need to make a Tito’s Red, White and Boozy:
- 1 1/2 oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 3 oz sparkling water
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Add Tito’s Handmade Vodka and cranberry juice to a glass with ice.
- Slowly pour sparkling water for a layering effect.
- Drop in a few blueberries and enjoy.
- Brad Pitt’s Lawyers Accuse Angelina Jolie Of Trying To Stall Divorce
- Christina Aguilera Drops ‘Loyal Brave True’ From Mulan — WATCH
- Tori Kelly is Coming to You with New Music
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Purchase $40 Million Miami Estate
- Anthony Michael Hall ‘Deeply Sorry’ For Being An Asshole
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Who She Lost Her Virginity To, Splits from Cody Simpson, Releases New Single
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Do you miss tATu? Here is the drag parody that will help. [OMG BLOG]
★ Christian TikTok star loses 80% of viewers after anti-gay “love the sinner, hate the sin” rant: WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ There is a Drake OVO-Nike sneaker collaboration in the works. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jim Parsons opens up about coming out, why he quit The Big Bang Theory. [Curt and Frank]
★ How did I completely forget about “Stars on 45 Medley” by Stars on 45? [Kenneth in the 212]
★ A quarantined Olivia Culpo still makes for a chic Oliva Culpo. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Is Selena Gomez’s quarantine cooking show really about cooking? [Celebitchy]
★ A brainwashed Black man adopted by white racists supports the confederate flag. [Boy Culture]
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.