I mean, sadly I think everyone could use one of those in this day and age.
UK newspaper Express reports that the Beckhams have requested to incorporate an “an underground passage” on their property in an attempt to beef up security measures — the passageway would lead straight into their garage, which houses their many expensive cars.
“The proposed development includes a new basement cellar constructed beneath the extension to the existing garage outbuilding with a linked walkway,” their planning agent told the paper.
“The basement cellar beneath is for storage of wine and the proposed use of the outbuilding is solely in association with the main dwelling house… It will improve security for the occupants of the property.”
According to the Express, the couple has also asked the local council for permission to build a security hut on their expansive property, which is surrounded by other homes belonging to celebrities including Kate Moss, Jeremy Clarkson and Patrick Stewart.
The Beckham’s home already features nine bedrooms, a tennis court, tree house, plunge pool and fire pit.
It’s also worth noting that the Beckhams’ home has been targeted by burglars multiple times in recent years, so their focus on security is definitely understandable.
- Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Collection Featuring Christian Combs’ Abs
- Channing Tatum Has Been Working Out, Billie Lourd Gives Birth, Tory Lanez Denies Shooting Megan Thee Stallion, Princess Eugenie is Pregnant and More
- Vin Diesel Releases Club Banger ‘Feel Like I Do’ in Apparent Launch of Music Career — LISTEN
- Mariah Carey Says Sister Drugged Her, Tried to Sell Her to a Pimp When She Was 12
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split Two Months After Engagement
- Mariah Carey Is Not an ATM With a Wig on, Mandy Moore Pregnant With First Child, the Da Vinki Twins, Why Denise Richards Really Shouted ‘Bravo, Bravo, F**king Bravo, and More
- A Fan Requested That Succession Star Nicholas Braun ‘Hit Them With My Car Like in a Sexy Way’
- BBC Weatherman’s Mortifying Rick Astley On-Air Gaffe – WATCH
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Maker, Kit w/60l Cylinder, Black
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Make fresh sparkling water at the push of a button
Includes: Sparkling Water Maker, 60L CO2 cylinder, and 1 Liter BPA-free reusable carbonating bottle
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ The “Tiny Face” makeup challenge is both hilarious and horrifying. [OMG BLOG]
★ Joe Biden, Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski speak out against Anti-LGBTQ crackdown in Poland. [Towleroad]
★ Cake Boss impales hand in freak bowling accident. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Rejoice! Kylie Minogue’s “Magic” has arrived — WATCH! [Curt and Frank]
★ CBS News reporter Tom Hanson sure knows how to wear a mask well. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Look how tousled Brad and Jen were. They way they were. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Kristen Cavallari on her split: the hardest decision I’ve ever made. [Celebitchy]
★ Hankison indicted… but not for killing Breonna Taylor; no other cops indicted. [Boy Culture]
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.