She said she calls him “Little X” for short. I mean, they had to give him a nickname, right?
Baby X Æ A-12’s name caused much debate and confusion when he was welcomed into the world on May 4. Musk tweeted out seemingly random characters claiming it was his new baby boy’s name, spurring many memes.
The affectionate moniker is certainly much easier to pronounce than his unique birth name, which Grimes and the Tesla CEO have previously broken down on Twitter.
Some joked that the name might be pronounced “Kyle,” until Grimes clarified that you speak it as the singular letters X, A, and I sound. However, Musk later told Joe Rogan the Æ part is pronounced “Ash,” so it’s all still a bit unclear.
Grimes was speaking to the news outlet about her first fine art show, an online exhibition held at Gallery Platform Los Angeles (May 28-June 3) and Maccarone Los Angeles (May 28-Aug 31).
The singer, whose real name is Claire Boucher, is selling drawings, prints, photographs, and conceptual pieces she’s made over the last decade in a show titled Selling Out.
One piece in the exhibition, which is also called Selling Out, is described by Bloomberg as “a legal document whereby the purchaser acquires a percentage of Grimes’s soul.”
And who wouldn’t want a little piece of Grimes’ soul?
- SL’s 10 favorite Nick Jonas red carpet pics
- 50 Magic Mike movie stills that will get you tingling — PHOTOS
- Cody Simpson fails to qualify for Tokyo Olympics, vows to return in 3 years for Paris Olympics
- Quickies: Anti-vaxer and former child actor Ricky Schroder protests Foo Fighters concert and more
- Love, Victor star Michael Cimino received death threats over gay role
ON SALE IN THE SL SHOP
- eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included…$179.99
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones – Apple H1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 22 Hours of…$249.94
- Sunnydaze Outdoor Fire Pit Bowl – 30 Inch Large Round Wood Burning Patio & Backyard Firepit for Outside with Spark…$189.00
- All-new Echo Dot (4th Gen, 2020 release) | Smart speaker with Alexa | Charcoal$44.99
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.